Morton Grove, Ill. — Xylem, a leading global technology company focused on addressing the world’s most challenging water issues, has announced the updated 2013 Goulds Water Technology Factory School training schedule.
Located in Seneca Falls, NY, the Factory School offers four different classes that cover the breadth of the Goulds Water Technology product line and related systems and are available for customers (distributors, dealers, engineers, and OEMs) with at least one year of industry experience. These educational offerings are designed to provide the students with extensive, hands-on experience in the state-of-the-art Campbell Education Center where they train on actual installations and gain valuable troubleshooting skills.
The three-day classes are tailored to various job functions and areas of expertise and encompass a wide range of critical topics including:
- Residential Water System Product Application & Troubleshooting School: Covers residential water systems (focusing on jet and submersible pumps, pressure tanks, and variable speed drive application)
- Variable Speed Drive Product & Application School: Covers variable speed drive setup and programming for Goulds Water Technology Solo, SPD, AB and CPC products.
- Wastewater Pumping Product & Application School: covers applications for sump, effluent and sewage wastewater pump products
- Industrial Pump Product & Application School: covers applications for Goulds Water Technology end-suction, multistage and self-priming pumps and CPC drives.
The laboratory includes new mobile demonstration units, network and Wi-Fi equipment, LED TVs and configurable workstations. For more than 30 years, the Goulds Water Technology training laboratory has educated thousands of water industry professionals about the latest advancement in commercial, residential and agricultural applications.
The 2013 Goulds Water Technology Factory School classes and dates are:
- Res. Water System Product Application & Troubleshooting School April 22-25
- Industrial Pump Product & Application School May 6-9
- Res. Water System Product Application & Troubleshooting School Sept 23-26
- Variable Speed Drive Product & Application School Oct 7-10
- Industrial Pump Product & Application School Oct 28-31
- Wastewater Pumping Product & Application School Nov 4-7
- Res. Water System Product Application & Troubleshooting School Nov 18-21
For more information on attending one or more of these educational classes please visit: http://xylemappliedwater.com/factory-school/.
Xylem (XYL) is a leading global water technology provider, enabling customers to transport, treat, test and efficiently use water in public utility, residential and commercial building services, industrial and agricultural settings. The company does business in more than 150 countries through a number of market-leading product brands, and its people bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on finding local solutions to the world’s most challenging water and wastewater problems. Xylem is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with 2012 revenues of $3.8 billion and approximately 12,700 employees worldwide. In 2012, Xylem was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for advancing sustainable business practices and solutions worldwide.