Dallas—The New Flat Rate, a leading provider of menu pricing for residential home service companies, is bringing its smart pricing seminar, The Future of Flat Rate, to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex on Sept. 18.
The free, full-day event will take place at the Hilton Garden Inn DFW South in Irving. Home services business owners can learn how to take their businesses to the next level by accurately calculating their billable hour and implementing strategies to improve profits.
“A lot of home services companies focus on selling to their customers instead of presenting options. This is problematic for technicians and for the bottom line,” said Rodney Koop, founder and CEO of The New Flat Rate. “This seminar will teach attendees how to use menu pricing to empower their customers while boosting profits.” The third of four Future of Flat Rate seminars this year, the conference has previously made stops in Atlanta and Minneapolis.
The Future of Flat Rate Pricing seminars include the following topics:
• How to increase the average sales ticket and decrease callbacks
• Ways to find, train and keep quality service technicians
• An in-depth look at the billable hour and how to make sure your pricing structure is accurate
• How showing a menu of options to customers lowers customer resistance and improves opportunities for upselling
• Ways to help contractors and techs be successful without forcing them to become a typical salesperson
“We’re going to cover a lot of ground that will help with the bottom line, employee retention and customer satisfaction,” Koop said. “We believe business owners will find tremendous value in what we’re teaching.”
The Future of Flat Rate Pricing seminars are free of charge and include lunch, snacks and a post-event reception that incorporates a question and answer session with event speakers. Attendees will hear from industry experts like TNFR founder and CEO Rodney Koop and TNFR process development and advanced sales trainer, Leo Morales.
To register for The Future of Flat Rate Pricing seminars, call 706-259-8892 or visit http://www.futureofflatrate.com.