A Fluke thermal imager can save you time and money by finding potential problems before they become costly failures. With the innovative features and functionality in the Fluke Ti110 Thermal Imager and 160 x 120 resolution, you can perform infrared inspections faster and more efficiently and thoroughly document problem areas for additional follow-up.
- Exclusive IR-OptiFlex™ focus system—ensures that images are in good focus from 1.2 meters (4 feet) and beyond for optimum image clarity and scanning convenience. For shorter distances change to manual mode with the touch of a finger.
- Always have references handy—IR-PhotoNotes™ annotation system—Quickly identify and keep track of inspection locations by adding digital images of important information and surrounding areas.
- Find problems faster and easier—IR-Fusion®
- Multi-mode video recording—focus-free video in visible light and infrared with IR-Fusion.
- Easily communicate the location of problems with the Electronic Compass (8-Point Cardinal).
Spend less time finding problems and more time solving them with the innovative, rugged and easy to use Ti110 Industrial-Commercial Thermal Imager. More information can be found on this and all Fluke products by clicking here.