Our complimentary educational series, Coffee with Caleffi™, is an online technical training webinar and is intended for contractors, designers and wholesalers.
Join Bob “Hot Rod” Rohr, Caleffi training and education manager, on Thursday, July 25 at 12 noon CDT (check local time).
Today's modern hydronic and solar systems need to be clean and air free to provide efficient, noise free operation. Proper piping and component selection will make these important tasks super simple for the installer. Understanding how the components work together is the goal of this frequently requested topic. This is geared for the seasoned installer and engineer as well as those new to the industry. Bob will tackle these concerns:
– How to select, install and adjust AutoFill™?
– When do I need to install a fill bypass line?
– What about maintenance for fill valves?
– What causes backflow preventers to drip or leak?
– How do I fill a system with Glycol?
Join the conversation: