Caleffi's complimentary educational Webinar series, Coffee with Caleffi™, is an online product training webinar and is intended for contractors, designers and wholesalers.
Join Bob “Hot Rod” Rohr and Guest Speaker Jeff Persons of GeoSource One, Inc. on Thursday, Feb. 21 at 12 noon CST (check local time). Jeff will share his knowledge of fluid quality in a hydronic system and discuss these issues:
– What are the problems commonly seen in hydronic and GEO systems?
– What are various fluid treatments and conditioners and their purposes?
– Is alkalinity and pH level a concern? If so, when?
– What can happen when hard water is used for filling a closed hydronic system?
– What steps should be taken when filling and purging?
– What particular problems happen in ground-loop side of the GEO heat exchanger?
– Which components should be included in every system for trouble-free operation?
About our Guest Speaker
Jeff is a ground hydrogeologist and an Adjunct Professor for Geothermal Renewable Energy Systems. Jeff has 35 years of experience in design, installation and troubleshooting of hydronic and geothermal systems.