Our complimentary educational series, Coffee with Caleffi™, is an online technical training webinar and is intended for contractors, designers and wholesalers.
Join Bob “Hot Rod” Rohr, Caleffi training and education manager, on Thursday, Dec. 19 at 12 noon CST (check local time). Bob will tee up discussions about balancing fundamentals, sizing, setup and dig deeper into these topics:
– What is the purpose of balancing and what products are available to designers?
– If piping was available in infinite sizes, would we still need balancing products?
– How can hot water recirc systems waste water even when using balancing valves?
– Is there a relationship between scale build-up and pipe fluid velocity?
– Do balancing valves tolerate debris?
– What are common pitfalls in actually setting balancing valves?
– Pros and cons of manual valves – fixed venturi versus variable venturi.
– How do “pressure independent valves” actually work? Where to use them?
Why not join us at this month’s Coffee with Caleffi webinar by registering today? Register at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/500633209
Join the conversation: