Channellock Inc. introduces a brand new line of Xtra Slim Jaw adjustable wrenches, manufactured exclusively for Channellock. The line features two different wrench sizes and a variety of features to help the professional get the job done.
Highlights of this new line include:
• 6” and 8” wrench sizes
• Xtra Slim Jaws are 40 percent thinner than a regular wrench of the same size
• Xtra Slim 3/16” jaws for extra reach and maximum accessibility
• Up to 20 percent greater jaw capacity – supporting larger nuts and bolts
• Super-wide opening that allows users to tackle big jobs with a compact wrench
• Four-thread knurl and non-protruding jaws provide greater capacity for improved performance in confined areas
• Signature CODE BLUE® grips designed for durability and comfort
• Properly balanced to avoid weak points in the wrench
• Jaws imprinted with standard and metric measurement scales
“The introduction of our new Xtra Slim Jaw adjustable wrenches brings new features and a new level of versatility to an already outstanding assortment of wrenches,” said Ryan DeArment, vice president of sales and marketing. “We design all of our tools with tradesmen, professionals and serious DIYers in mind. The innovative design of these wrenches offers extra reach and versatility without sacrificing the quality and reliability that CHANNELLOCK is known for.”
For more information, visit www.channellock.com.
Join the conversation: