Perfect for Virtually Any VRF Application
Carrier is proud to introduce the Toshiba Carrier u-Series – the next generation, three-phase, full line VRF equipment for commercial and large residential needs. Carrier is part of Carrier Global Corporation (NYSE: CARR), global leader in intelligent climate and energy solutions.
Designed to perform, the u-Series manages the heating, cooling and fresh air input into offices, K-12 schools, hotels, restaurants, and large single and multi-family housing, with connection flexibility. The new u-Series product line offers a higher capacity and extended operating range, along with an updated communication protocol and service tool. Carrier’s industry-leading innovations offer a highly flexible, industry-leading system with efficient, quiet and space-saving solutions for virtually any VRF application.
The Toshiba Carrier u-Series line features benefits such as:
- Heat Pump and Heat Recovery systems launching in 2024.
- Elite Heat unit for additional heating performance.
- Smaller footprint allowing for installations where space is limited.
- Flexible configurations to accommodate a diverse and expanding number of connectible indoor units.
- Newly developed compressors, DC triple-rotary and twin-rotary, to prioritize energy-efficiency, increased capacity, and less vibration.
- Super-efficient heat exchangers, with an increased surface area (16 – 45%), which contribute to higher efficiency and capacity.
- Improved high-static pressure propeller fan performance due to a more rugged design with unique core curvature to support higher volumes of air flow and static pressure without increasing noise.
For more information, visit https://www.carrier.com/residential/en/us/.