Mokena, Ill. — The Radiant Professionals Alliance (RPA) has selected five exceptional young individuals, each under 30 years old, to be honored as recipients of its “Rising Radiant Professionals — the Hydronics Industry’s Future Leaders,” to be presented at the RPA’s annual Membership Meeting, Jan. 26, in Orlando, Fla.
The RPA is proud to recognize the following individuals for compiling an impressive body of work in the field of radiant and hydronics at such a young age:
• Aaron Stotko, 28, Associate Product Manager, Heating and Cooling, at Uponor
• Daniel Vastyan, 29, Account Manager and Writer, Common Ground
• Grant Schutte, 28, Installer, Advanced Hydronics, Inc.
• Max Rohr, 29, Representative, Shamrock Sales
• Tyler Arndt, 22, Apprentice, Arndt and Son Plumbing
“We feel it is important to step back and take a look at the foundation blocks of our industry and our organization,” said RPA Executive Director Mark Eatherton. “When I see folks like these young people that are going to be taking over the reins of our industry, it gives me a feeling of great pride and assurance that our future is in good hands.
“Thank you to all who submitted such worthy nominees and, most importantly, thank you to the recipients for their contributions to our industry and society in general.”
To read more about each of the recipients, direct your web browser to: http://www.radiantprofessionalsalliance.org/Pages/RisingRadiantProfessionals.aspx.