John Guest has always been the trusted name in push-to-connect fittings. But with JG ProLock, they’ve reached a whole new level.
An advanced thermoplastic fitting usable with copper, PEX, and CPVC, JG ProLock introduces Twist-to-Lock technology for ultimate control. ProLock’s responsive design ensures a secure fit at unprecedented insertion depth – and because it’s safe for behind-wall use, it’s a unique combination of strength and versatility.
- No tools or master installer needed for installation
- Audible click sound and visible alignment arrows assure a secure fit
- 45% more insertion depth than traditional joining solutions
- Certified for ASSE1061 and NSF61(G)
- In compliance with the UPC® (Uniform Plumbing Code), IPC® (International Plumbing Code) and the National Plumbing Code of Canada
- Available for copper, PEX and CPVC tube sizes (CTS) 3/8” through 1”
The best way to see the power of ProLock is to try it yourself. Get your free sample coupler today at JGProLock.com.
Join the conversation: