Like all businesses today, the HVAC industry is growing and changing rapidly. New technologies and enhancements in comfort, efficiency and design are happening every day. Marley Engineered Products, a leading manufacturer of specified floor-to-ceiling heating and ventilation solutions, believes that knowledge is power. That is why Marley is introducing Marley e-Heat University, a free collection of online webinar trainings designed by its product and industry experts.
“In today’s ever-changing marketplace, it is essential that contractors, technicians and reps stay current on new HVAC trends, product features and applications in order to remain competitive and to share information with project leaders,” said Andrew Martin, Product Manager with Marley Engineered Products. “Our online collection of educational webinars is designed to provide a comprehensive and wide array of electric comfort heating knowledge and solutions.”
E-Heat University course modules cover electric heat technology, product solutions and controls for residential, commercial and institutional applications. Industry personnel are encouraged to visit e-Heat University to view course offerings and register for webinar courses. Visitors can select specific modules of interest and are then directed to a registration page.
The following courses are available:
- Module 1: e-Heat University Webinar Series: Welcome to Marley (August 21, 2020)
- Module 2: e-Heat University Webinar Series: Advantages of Electric Heat (September 4, 2020)
- Module 3: e-Heat University Webinar Series: Electric Heat Technology (September 18, 2020)
- Module 4: e-Heat University Webinar Series: Electric Heat Applications (October 2, 2020)
- Module 5: e-Heat University Webinar Series: Baseboards (October 16, 2020)
- Module 6: e-Heat University Webinar Series: Unit Heaters (October 30, 2020)
- Module 7: e-Heat University Webinar Series: Portable and Specialty Heaters (November 13, 2020)
- Module 8: e-Heat University Webinar Series: Controls (December 4, 2020)