Offer Ease of Installation and Simple Levelling
The new Pronto!™ line of adjustable floor drains from Watts is a durable, aesthetic product that provides ease of installation and simple levelling for all floor finishes.
Available in PVC, the Pronto! line is designed for post-pour adjustment with flexibility in mind. The drain features an integrated level and is pre-packaged with shims for tilt correction to create a professional finish.
Pronto! drains are designed for light to medium duty commercial and residential use.
Features include the following:
- Available in four durable nickel-bronze grate sizes with five, six, seven, and eight-inch diameters.
- Pipe connections of two, three, and four inches are available in PVC.
- The PVC on-grade floor drains come complete with anchor flange, weep holes, a
reversible clamping collar, up to 1-¾ inch pre-pour and 7/8 inch post-pour adjustability, and a round, nickel-bronze strainer.
- Solvent weld outlet connection.
- Come out of the box completely assembled.
For more information and an overview video, visit www.watts.com/pronto.
Join the conversation: