Viessmann introduced the latest additions to its residential product line at a virtual product reveal event on June 17, 2021. These new products, coming to wholesale locations in July 2021, include new boilers in the popular Vitodens line and new digital applications for homeowners and contractors.
New Gas Condensing Boilers
Vitodens 100-W, B1KE & B1HE – The all new Vitodens 100-W wall-mounted gas condensing boiler features a compact and lightweight design with zero clearance to combustibles, a stainless steel heat exchanger for lasting performance and reliability, and a fully modulating MatriX-Plus cylinder burner. Available in combi (B1KE) and non combi (B1HE) models. Product highlights include:
- WiFi connected and ready to pair with Viessmann digital tools
- Easy remote monitoring and servicing with Vitoguide app
- Fast and easy commissioning can be done via mobile app or the on-board start-up wizard
- 95% AFUE efficiency with the stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger
- 10:1 turndown ratio with NEW! Lambda ProPlus combustion control
- Dual mount lightguide and 3.5″ LCD touch-screen display that can easily be positioned at the top or bottom of the boiler for comfortable service operation in any space
- Automatic vent length and altitude optimization up to 10,000 ft.
- Fuel source can be switched from natural gas to propane with the push of a button (no hardware required)
- Reduced emissions (low-NOx) with fully-modulating stainless steel MatriX-Plus cylinder burner
- Included ECM Circulator, No DHW pump needed
- Rated input: 8.5 to 199 MBH
Vitodens 200-W, B2HE – The new Vitodens 200-W offers the right solution for every heating demand, including multiple venting options, fuel flexibility (natural gas or liquid propane) with the push of a button, and WiFi connectivity right out of the box. It is controlled on-demand through the most responsive control system in the industry, and equipped with an intelligent combustion management system. With the ability to operate up to four heating circuits and three thermostat zones with individual heating curves, it offers unmatched efficiency and comfort. Up to 15 Vitodens 200-W, B2HE units can be combined in a single cascade system – meeting inputs from 85 to 2985 MBH – utilizing the integrated cascade controller, which comes standard on each unit. Product Highlights Include:
- Powerful and user-friendly 7” inch touchscreen display and lightguide can be moved to top or bottom of boiler
- WiFi connectivity offers easy remote monitoring and servicing through Vitoguide
- Low-emission, fully-modulating stainless steel MatriX-Plus cylinder burner
- Commissioning through the intuitive mobile app or the on-board start-up wizard simplifies complex parameters
- Intelligent combustion control adjusts automatically to gas quality and vent length; gas type and altitude adjustment at the press of a button. No hardware or manual adjustments required.
- True high-altitude operation at up to 10,000 ft
- Can be cascaded (up to 15 units) to suit any commercial application
- Fast installation and reduced maintenance with Lambda ProPlus combustion control
- 14:1 turndown ratio
- Highest efficiency up to 98% at full modulation; 95% AFUE on all models
Digital Tools from Viessmann
Viessmann’s new digital ecosystem includes an improved ViCare app for homeowners and Vitoguide tool for installing contractors.
Vitoguide – Vitoguide is Viessmann’s revolutionary, time-saving digital application for heating professionals that allows installing contractors to commission the new Vitodens boilers right from their mobile device, eliminating a number of manual processes and saving valuable time on the job site. With Vitoguide, an installing contractor can choose the boiler control language, automatically change the fuel and altitude settings, and even fill the boiler with just the press of a button, among other functions. After installation, Vitoguide will enable contractors (with the homeowner’s permission) to remotely monitor and service the connected boilers, stay in touch with their customers, and receive service alerts and/or scheduled maintenance reminders.
ViCare – For homeowners, Viessmann offers ViCare: a unique, all-in-one solution that allows users to control their heating system via any connected mobile device. With a simple user interface, ViCare makes operation intuitive and accessible on demand. The app-based tool provides instant feedback and alerts about changes in the status of the connected Viessmann boiler. Users can see at a glance whether everything is functioning properly, is due for routine maintenance, or needs service. Fuel use and savings are also tracked and displayed in a user-friendly way to monitor the system owner’s return on investment year after year.