ALPHA 15-55 HWR-D reduces energy usage by 50%
Grundfos Pumps Corporation, a world leader in innovative pump systems, is excited to introduce the ALPHA 15-55 HWR-D on-command pump, the most energy-efficient residential hot water recirculation system available in the United States. The system reduces homeowners’ energy consumption by up to 50%, saves thousands of gallons of water per year per household, and meets regulations such as California Energy Commission Title 24 Building Energy Efficiency Standards.
“Reducing water and energy usage has always been a core value and ambition at Grundfos,” said Kirk Vigil, vice president of sales. “We are passionate about helping people live more sustainably and meet stricter standards with the latest innovation in our ALPHA line.”
Key Features and Benefits
- Plug and play design (115V)
- Designed with trusted ECM technology which has been used by Grundfos for more than 17 years
- LED light indicators for pump settings and alarms
- Easy to use push button control settings
- Accessories available for installation flexibility
- All components built by Grundfos
- Bluetooth signal range of up to 300ft (free air)
- Wireless communication, no wiring required
- Suitable for tankless water heater systems
The ALPHA 15-55 HWR-D system’s circulator includes plug-and-pump technology and the trusted Grundfos permanent magnet motor. When hot water is needed, a simple push-button control activates the pump via a Bluetooth signal. The pump then runs for five minutes or until the water entering the piping reaches 102°F, as indicated by an external temperature sensor.
To learn more about the ALPHA 15-55 HWR-D, visit Grundfos.us/hwrd.
Join the conversation: