Franke has added a new line of luxury, state-of-the-art waste disposers to its innovative collection of sinks, faucets and kitchen solutions. The collection comprises seven meticulously-designed products (ranging from 1/3 horsepower to 1 1/4 horsepower) that grind to septic-system compatible levels of fineness using less energy in the fastest possible time. In addition to quietly ridding kitchens of unsightly and unhygienic household waste, Franke waste disposers are odor-reducing, jam-resistant, and constructed from the finest stainless steel.
“Franke’s exceptional waste disposers are indispensable for those who prize a healthy lifestyle and sustainable kitchen,” said Lars Christensen, VP Product Development & Innovation, Franke Kitchen Systems North America. “Our new line allows users to efficiently and hygienically wash food scraps away so that they can spend more time enjoying a clean and tidy kitchen. And they offer a level of quality only Franke can provide.”
Franke’s line of waste disposers includes the following features:
- Bio Shield® inhibits the growth of bacteria and reduces odors by embedding antimicrobial additives into the internal components of Franke disposers (typical germs that Bio Shield® guards against include escherichia coli and salmonella).
- Silver Guard® is a magnetic rim that prevents metal objects from falling into the disposer (available on select models).
- Sound Insulated Shell minimizes sounds produced by the disposer’s powerful motor (available on select models).
- Permanent Magnet DC Motor is jam-resistant so it grinds faster and limits vibrations, producing more torque per pound than any other disposer of its type.
- Stainless Steel Grinding Chamber is fashioned of stainless steel to ensure superior grind quality.
- Removable Baffle is a splash guard that makes cleanup easy.
Franke’s waste disposers are available in showrooms across the country for a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) between $149 – $439 (depending on size and style). To find a Franke retailer near you and to learn more about Franke products, visit www.franke.us/ks.
Join the conversation: