American Standard® Heating and Air Conditioning, a leading provider of residential comfort solutions and remote services, recently introduced Ameristar®, a new brand of ducted and ductless heating and cooling equipment, which replaces the former Ameristar line.
“The new Ameristar by American Standard provides value-minded builders, property managers and HVAC specialists a dependable line of indoor comfort solutions,” said Antoine Ford, product manager for value outdoor products for American Standard’s residential business. “With 69% of homeowner purchases based on brand familiarity, according to 2019 research by Decision Analysts Inc*, Ameristar will benefit from the sense of recognition it receives with the American Standard endorsement.”
Backed by American Standard, the new Ameristar brand debuts with many of its product lines being assembled in American Standard’s U.S. Manufacturing Facilities and brings to the market dependable HVAC products at a competitive price. Ameristar leverages the exceptional engineering and manufacturing that customers have come to expect from American Standard.
Ameristar now offers a full line of, including:
- Up to 16 SEER/13 EER air conditioners and heat pumps with steel louvered cabinets and all-aluminum coils;
- Furnaces with up to 96% AFUE, available in 2-5 tons and all in 34-inch cabinets;
- Standard air handlers with all-aluminum coils and multi-speed fan motors;
- Multi-position, cased coils;
- Packaged units with small footprints that are suitable for use in manufactured homes
For more information on Ameristar’s comprehensive product portfolio, visit ameristarhvac.com
*According to 2019 American Home Comfort Research by Decision Analysts Inc.,
Join the conversation: