Phoenix—The New Flat Rate, a leading provider of menu pricing for residential home service companies, is bringing its smart pricing seminar, The Future of Flat Rate Pricing, to Phoenix on Dec. 4 at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport Conference Center.
The free, full-day event will teach home services business owners how to take their businesses to the next level by covering the following topics:
• How to increase the average sales ticket and decrease callbacks
• Ways to find, train and keep quality service technicians
• An in-depth look at the billable hour and how to make sure your pricing structure is accurate
• How showing a menu of options to customers lowers customer resistance and improves opportunities for upselling
• Recognize what the company’s true profit percentage is and how to pay for expenses from jobs sold
“We want to arm business owners with the power of menu pricing to empower their customers while simultaneously boosting their bottom line,” said Rodney Koop, founder and CEO of The New Flat Rate. “The Future of Flat Rate Pricing will focus on ways to increase sales, decrease expenses, energize technicians and create happy customers.”
The Future of Flat Rate Pricing seminars are free of charge and include breakfast, lunch, snacks and a post-event reception that incorporates a question and answer session with event speakers. Attendees will hear from industry experts like TNFR founder and CEO Rodney Koop and TNFR process development and advanced sales trainer, Leo Morales.
Attendees can receive discounted rates at the Hilton Garden Inn when registering for the seminar online. To register for The Future of Flat Rate Pricing seminar, call 706-259-8892 or visit http://www.futureofflatrate.com.