Two of the eight winners will be future trade professionals currently in trade school or an apprentice.
Elyria, Ohio – Past winners have called it the trade trip of a lifetime. RIDGID® is again inviting tradespeople to share their passion for their profession via the 2020 RIDGID Experience contest. The contest excitement heightens in May, when eight winners will be selected to receive a multi-day all-expense paid VIP trip to RIDGID headquarters. And, new this year: two coveted spots are being offered exclusively to the next generation of trade professionals.
“The RIDGID Experience contest started four years ago as a grassroots effort on our part to recognize our loyal customers. What it’s become is truly a career defining experience for our winners. One look at the Instagram posts about the contest, and it’s clear that our tradespeople take this contest as seriously as they take their RIDGID tools,” said Becky Brotherton, manager, marketing and communications, RIDGID.
Brotherton notes that RIDGID wanted to enhance the experience this year with the addition of two spots exclusively for future tradespeople – those currently in trades school or an apprentice. “For years, we’ve boosted our outreach programs to help attract the next generation of professionals to the skilled trades. This year’s contest reflects our commitment to celebrating people in the industry at all stages of their career,” she said.
RIDGID Experience winners will receive:
- An all-expenses-paid trip to RIDGID world headquarters, July 29-July 31, 2020
- A VIP RIDGID headquarters tour
- A custom RIDGID pipe wrench
- Hero photoshoot, celebrating winners’ dedication to the skilled trades
- Share insights and get one-on-one time with product, engineering, research and development managers
- Suite seats to see the Cleveland Indians
- Fishing excursion on Lake Erie
- And much moreTo enter, visit the RIDGID Facebook page – facebook.com/RIDGIDTools, fill out the entry form and upload a photo or video of you and your favorite RIDGID tool. Deadline to enter is April 24, 2020.
Winners will be announced in May. Visit the RIDGID Facebook page for complete entry details and contest terms and conditions.