RHR Mechanical Contractors

In 1818, a coppersmith named William Heiss built a four-story home on the banks of the Delaware River in Bristol, Pa. Captain Joseph Hutchinson bought the home in 1934, then expanded it. William Grundy, a successful wool entrepreneur, purchased the property in 1884. He and his wife, Mary, further expanded and remodeled the home and Read more