Rinnai’s state-of-the-art water heating advancements move residential and commercial industries forward
Rinnai America Corporation — manufacturer of the number-one-selling brand of tankless gas water heaters in North America — announced its full line-up of new and noteworthy product innovations slated for launch in 2024, as the company celebrates its 50th anniversary in the North American market. The new product offerings were designed to meet unmet market needs, deliver industry-leading efficiency, help PROs simplify installation, decrease setup time, improve serviceability, streamline maintenance, and provide more flexible install options.
“It is at the forefront of Rinnai’s belief to listen and learn from our customers’ wants and needs to propel technology innovations,” said Frank Windsor, President, Rinnai America Corporation. “By doing this, we lead the charge in delivering game-changing products that drive our customers’ businesses and continue to deliver on our brand promise of ‘Creating a healthier way of living™’.”
The PRO is at the center of every Rinnai product design, delivering water heating solutions Built for the PRO, by the PRO™. The following details the latest products and capabilities to make the PRO’s job even easier.
SENSEI® RX featuring Smart-Circ™ Intelligent Recirculation™ is easier than ever to sell, install, and service with new, advanced capabilities. SENSEI RX series offers natural gas, propane gas, and indoor and outdoor capability all in one model, resulting in a 4:1 SKU reduction.
- Smart Connect™: An industry first where the PRO can connect their smartphone or tablet to the SENSEI RX Series via Bluetooth®, decreasing set-up time and improving serviceability.
- Smart Sense™: Rinnai’s proprietary adaptive gas valve technology adjusts to either natural gas or liquid propane gas for optimal combustion and flexible installation — no conversion kit is required.
- Versa Vent™: An outdoor vent cap easily adapts to any SENSEI RX Series model for outdoor installations providing the ultimate in installation flexibility (sold separately).
- Quick Flush™: Provides a more efficient flushing procedure to make periodic preventive maintenance a simple task to perform.
- Industry-Leading Efficiency: With up to 0.98 Uniform Energy Factor (UEF), SENSEI RX is the industry leader.
REHP Series™ Electric Heat Pump Water Heater is one of the most sustainable water heating solutions available. Meeting the highest efficiency standards with up to 4.0 UEF. The REHP Series qualifies for many rebates.
- Zero Emissions: Delivers consistent hot water by extracting heat from the surrounding air and converting it to hot water while producing zero emissions.
- First to Market in the US: The micro channel heat exchanger condenser with the integrated heat pump water heater is designed to optimize heat transfer and enhance overall energy savings for the end user.
- Simple, Flexible Install: Designed to install as easily as an electric water heater, the REHP is duct-ready to allow for indoor installation and requires zero clearance.
- Superior whisper-quiet operation.
RCB SERIES™ Commercial Wall-Hung Boiler is a compact building heat source that delivers reliable, energy-saving performance with ground-breaking features that outperform other boilers.
- Commercial Product Portfolio: Rinnai has expanded into the commercial market boiler segment with both wall-mount and floor-mount condensing boilers, providing commercial heating products up to 1 million Btu/h.
- Integrated Cascade Connection: Combine up to 8 boilers on one system with integrated cascade logic that distributes runtimes equally for optimal application diversity.
- Energy-Saving Efficiency: At 97% thermal efficiency.
I-SERIES Plus™ Wall-Hung Condensing Gas Boiler is a NEW I-SERIES Plus line of solo and combi condensing gas boilers that offers unmatched value and performance with an expanded product line that features Smart Sense adaptive gas valve technology. Now with the touch of a button on a unit controller or smartphone, fuel type can be selected — conversion kits are no longer required.
- Smart connect™: Bluetooth-enabled setup on the Rinnai Central® App for parameter settings and speedy unit configuration.
- Simultaneous Delivery: Rinnai’s proportional valve allows simultaneous delivery of heat and domestic hot water for maximum comfort.
- Excellent Efficiency: With up to 96% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE).
- Flexible Install: I-SERIES Plus has the capability for cascading, common venting and longer vent lengths, giving PROs more options during the installation.
Rinnai Central™ App provides PROs the ultimate water heating management experience with quick access to key tools and controls for Rinnai units, including the new I-SERIES Plus and SENSEI RX.
- Faster Install Times: The app delivers quick, simplified tankless water heater set-up and registration through the Quick Set-Up screen for speedy configuration. This significantly reduces installation time.
- Pro-Files™: Gain instant access to product information, training resources, and set-up procedures through PRO-files. With this new feature, PROs can pre-load and save all parameter settings in the app for future installs.