RIDGID®, a part of Emerson’s professional tools portfolio, announced their participation in the WWETT Show, Jan. 25 – 27, in Indianapolis. This year’s in-booth experience will include demos of their latest underground and pressing technology solutions, the opportunity to network with other pros during an exclusive show meetup and the first chance to enter to win a spot at the 2024 RIDGID Experience.
“RIDGID is taking cleaning, inspecting and patching to the next level and our team can’t wait to meet with the plumbers and drain cleaning professionals at WWETT to share our latest solutions,” said Jeff Albertini, marketing director, plumbing and mechanical, RIDGID. “We also can’t wait to host an exclusive in-booth meet up for industry pros to connect with each other and to offer the possibility of winning a new K9-204+ FlexShaft Machine.”
RIDGID invited tradespeople to stop by the RIDGID booth to experience their innovative drain cleaning, inspection, pipe rehabilitation, and pressing tools, including these latest solutions:
- NEW: FlexShaft® KM-1004 Milling Machine – This new innovative milling machine provides heavy-duty milling and a wall-to-wall clean on 1 ¼ to 4-inch pipe up to 80 feet with unmatched efficiency. With cordless freedom, plug-in capability, first ever cable counter, and best-in-class durability, the FlexShaft KM-1004 Milling Machine allows users to adapt to tough jobsite conditions and makes in-field serviceability effortless.
- NEW: K9-204+ FlexShaft Machine – This upgraded version of the K9-204 FlexShaft Drain Cleaning Machine has latches around the perimeter to provide easy access to the inside of the machine, an improved cable clamp for increased cable protection, and on-board hex key storage. The K9-204+ can be used on 2 to 4-inch pipe and includes 70 feet of 5/16-inch cable. A full range of chain knockers and accessories are available.
- RIDGID Pipe Patching System – An all-inclusive, start-to-finish solution for faster and simpler trenchless repairs, the Pipe Patching System is the most versatile system on the market, offering more types of repairs with less materials and equipment. Featuring a durable fiberglass patch, it is ideal for repairing small sections of damaged pipe in residential, commercial, and industrial settings.
- SeeSnake® Mini Pro Inspection Camera with TruSense Technology – The first reel of its kind to provide digital self-leveling without mechanical rotation, the small, yet rugged Mini Pro is designed to inspect up to 200 feet of 1 ½ to 8-inch pipe with its mid-flex push cable that can navigate hard 90-degree bends. Its innovative 25 mm digital self-leveling camera head always keeps the in-pipe image upright and, when
paired with a TruSense enabled monitor, the Mini Pro delivers the industry’s best in-pipe image with superior clarity, detail and fewer blown-out areas and sections of the pipe that are too dark to see.
- K-4310 FXP™ Drum Machine – The K-4310 features an industry-first cable counter that provides real-time, in-pipe cable distance in 3 to 10-inch lines for faster locating and diagnostics. Ideal for residential and commercial plumbing and drain cleaning projects, its powerful brushless DC motor spins at 230 RPM allowing you to tackle tough jobs with less required maintenance. The battery-powered K-4310 is also the newest addition to the FXP Technology Platform, delivering cordless freedom and powerful performance.
Other RIDGID drain cleaning, diagnostic, and press tools will also be available for demo including sectional machines, drum machines, jetters, SeeSnake® camera systems and locators.
Along with product demos, RIDGID had several other booth experiences, including hosting a booth meetup where they will gave away a K9-204+ FlexShaft Machine. Additionally, the first day of the show kicked off the RIDGID Experience 2024 and the RIDGID WWETT booth was the first opportunity for attendees to enter for their chance to win a spot on the seventh annual, all-expenses-paid trip to RIDGID headquarters. Throughout the show, attendees scanned their badge to enter to win one of three K9-102 FlexShaft Machines.
RIDGID also took their social followers to WWETT virtually on their social channels and with drain cleaning professionals Evan Berns (@re.plumb) and Nick Parlet (@plumbingsk8r) who will shared their WWETT show experience on their social media channels too.
To learn more about RIDGID purpose-built tools they had at WWETT, contact your local distributor or visit RIDGID.com.