The world’s largest home services company honors standout franchise owners from across its portfolio of brands, celebrates the launch of Neighborly App 2.0 at annual conference
Neighborly®, the world’s largest home services company, recognized its top performing franchise owners of 2022 during the brand’s 42nd annual Reunion conference last month in Denver, Colorado, with more than 3,500 in attendance.
“Our franchise owners’ dedication, resilience and unwavering commitment to excellence shines as a beacon of success for Neighborly, making it a privilege to gather and celebrate their accomplishments,” said Jon Shell, Interim Chief Executive Officer, Neighborly. “Despite challenging circumstances this year, our entire network has worked diligently to reach new heights, growing in record systemwide sales. Reunion was a collective affirmation of the Neighborly vision and enduring strength. I look forward to further enabling our owners’ growth and success in 2024.”
During the event, top-performing franchise owners across Neighborly were recognized, with awards including: Top Gun, presented to franchise owners who have embodied Neighborly’s Code of Values by demonstrating goal-setting and stepping up as officers in their roles; the Neighborly Excellence Award, presented to franchise owners who consistently set an example for others within the system by embodying Neighborly’s vision, actively participating and making positive contributions to the network; and Neighborly’s highest franchise owner award, Franchise of the Year, presented by each brand president to a franchise owner who exhibited exceptional growth, leadership, customer service, and sales.
The 2023 Neighborly Franchise of the Year award winners included:
- Aire Serv® – Sergio Rodriguez
- Dryer Vent Wizard® – Ed Rauch
- Five Star Painting® – Dan McMillan
- Glass Doctor® – Larry Patterson
- The Grounds Guys® – Jeff Baker
- HouseMaster® – Sergio Angione
- Molly Maid® – Sandy and Bill Willis
- Mosquito Joe® – Trey Powell
- Mr. Appliance® – Stephen and Kristy Hughes
- Mr. Electric® – Jeremy and Jenny Smith
- Mr. Handyman® – Cindy Parks-Talley
- Mr. Rooter® Plumbing – Buddy Carver, Synda Carver and Michael Medders
- Precision Garage Door Service™ – Doug Kale
- Rainbow Restoration® – John Wheeler
- Real Property Management – Sam Case
- ShelfGenie® – Kelly Barefoot
- Window Genie® – Gary Eenigenburg
- Junk King® – Ed Fogarty
Additionally celebrated at Reunion, Neighborly is reaching new heights with the introduction of the Neighborly App 2.0. This enhanced app simplifies the process of connecting customers with local home service experts, offers home project inspiration, and enables swift booking for repair, maintenance, and enhancement home services. With this update, customers have the flexibility to create an account or book services as a guest, ensuring an easy and frictionless experience, including a predictive search feature and personalized local offers.
For more information about Neighborly’s marketplace of home services brands, visit www.neighborly.com.