Milwaukee is adding eight new shop focused solutions to the PACKOUT™ system, all featuring modularity with the PACKOUT™ Wall Plates.
- Magnetic Rack—features three magnetic faces, optimized to store hand tools, fasteners, and more for quick access organization
- Magnetic Bin & Large Magnetic Bin—can be hung on wall plates or stored inside PACKOUT™ organizers, feature a quick access magnetic dish that can be used to organize and store small items like fasteners, power tool accessories, and more. A non-marring magnetic base allows the bins to be stored on metal items without damaging them
- Compact Wall Basket—quick access opening allows for easy retrieval of stored items, 20lb weight capacity perfect for storing gloves, bit cases, and more
- 4” Single Straight Hook & 7-Hook Rack—constructed with metal reinforced hooks to maintain shape when loaded and provide easy placement and removal of stored items
- Belt Clip Rack—constructed with reinforced metal to maintain shape when loaded and optimized to store anything with a belt clip such as knives, tape measures, and more
- Long Handle Tool Holder—optimized to store outdoor power equipment, the quick access tool clamps make it easy to retrieve long-handled tools while the anti-slip rubber grips prevent tools from falling
With the addition of the new PACKOUT™ Shop Storage solutions, the Milwaukee® PACKOUT™ Modular Storage System now has over 75 solutions for users to choose from to fully customize their storage on the jobsite, in transit, and in the shop, making PACKOUT™ the most versatile and durable modular storage system in the industry.