This fall, Milwaukee Tool will launch its most significant ground-up redesign of M12™ Heated Gear* since it first introduced the line in 2010. Through an increased focus on advanced heating technology that pairs with proprietary materials to enhance performance, durability, and comfort, the 2016 line will include all-new designs across the entire range of gear. From versatile jackets and hoodies to heavy duty work wear, these products are specifically designed to address the heated workwear needs of professionals in the trades.
Milwaukee® has completely revamped its M12™ Heated Gear products to increase durability and versatility on the jobsite. Using new ToughShell™ Stretch Polyester for 5X longer life than other soft shell jackets, and improved wind/water resistance, the M12™ Heated Jackets are built to survive the elements. A new, improved cut and fit that features FreeFlex™ Mobility enhancements, adjustable cuffs and waist, a drop tail extended back, and an integrated battery pocket – now accessible from the outside of the jacket – greatly improves user comfort from previous models. These M12™ Heated Jackets can provide up to 8 hours of heat distributed across the chest, back, and pockets for a full day of work on a single battery charge. The 2016 lineup includes black, a new all gray, red with gray side panels, and Realtree Xtra® Camo.
Drastically improving upon previous generation, the new M12™ Heated Hoodie lineup delivers key durability enhancements and an all-new cut. Reinforced front pocket edges protect from fraying and tearing, and extend life. A fitted hood designed to be worn under a hard hat and a new integrated battery pocket increases user comfort when worn on the job. A waffle weave thermal lining works together with M12™ heat technology to generate and keep head around the chest and back for up to 6 hours. The new M12™ Heated Hoodie lineup comes in colors red, black, and gray.
In 2015, Milwaukee® introduced the first 3in1 Jacket system that pairs a Heated Hoodie with a jobsite-tough outer shell for ultimate warmth, versatility, and durability in extreme working conditions. This year the 3in1 Jacket boasts redeveloped wind and water resistant GridIron™ 900 Denier Ripstop Polyester. Built to survive the toughest jobs, this material is less rigid, provides better mobility for the wearer, and lasts 3X longer than 12oz cotton duck. The Heated Hoodie piece integrates (3) carbon fiber heating elements between a water repellant, durable shell with reinforcements in key high-wear areas to distribute and maintain heat across the chest and back. For maximum utility, the outer shell has utility pockets that include riveted and rubber reinforced pocket edges to resist ripping, and FreeFlex™ Mobility enhancements in multiple articulation points to increase mobility when working. Both the Hoodie and Outer Shell feature tarnish-resistant all-metal zippers. Like the 3in1 Jacket, the M12™ Heated Vest will utilize the same GridIron™ material for maximum durability and maneuverability.
Milwaukee® M12™ Heated Gear provides the versatility, durability, utility, and comfort for use in cold conditions and all outdoor environments. M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Batteries are compatible with 90+ power tool solutions, from Milwaukee®. For more information on Milwaukee Heated Gear or to view the entire line as the 2016 launch nears, please visit www.milwaukeetool.com/heated-gear.
* Milwaukee® Heated Gear: Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, Milwaukee® Heated Gear distributes heat across core body areas. Durable carbon fiber heating elements woven in between rugged exterior materials and thermal insulating liners generate and maintain heat to reduce the need for bulky layers. Three heat settings (High, Medium, Low) allow the user to select the right amount of warmth for all weather conditions. All M12™ Heated Jackets, Hoodies and Hand Warmers are fully machine washable and dryable for extended use.
Milwaukee Heated Gear Season 7 Models
M12™ Heated Jackets
- M12™ Women’s Heated Jacket (231B Kit): Sizes S-2X
- M12™ Realtree Xtra® Camo Heated Jacket (221C-20 Bare & 221C-21 Kit): Sizes S-3X
- M12™ Red Heated Jacket (201R-20 Bare & 201R-21 Kit): Sizes S-3X
- M12™ Black Heated Jacket (201B-20 Bare & 201B-21 Kit): Sizes S-3X
- M12™ Grey Heated Jacket (201G-20 Bare & 201G-21 Kit): Sizes S-3X NEW
M12™ Heated Hoodies/M12™ Heated 3in1 Jackets
- M12™ Gray Heated Hoodie (301G-20 Bare & 301G-21 Kit): Sizes S-3X
- M12™ Black Heated Hoodie (301B-20 Bare & 301B-21 Kit): Sizes S-3X No Change
- M12™ Red Heated Hoodie (301R-20 Bare & 301R-21 Kit): Sizes S-3X
- M12™ Realtree Xtra® Camo Heated Hoodie (2382 Bare & 2383 Kit): Sizes S-3X No Change
- M12™ Realtree Max-1® Camo Heated Hoodie (2384 Bare & 2385 Kit): Sizes S-3X No Change
- M12™ Heated 3in1 Jacket (251B-20 Bare & 251B-21 Kit): Sizes S-3X
- M12™ Realtree Xtra® Camo 3 in 1 Heated Jacket (2386 Bare & 2387 Kit): Sizes S-3X
M12™ Heated Hand Warmers/M12™ Heated Vest
- M12™ Realtree Xtra® Camo Heated Hand Warmer (2321-20 Bare & 2321-21 Kit) No Change
- M12™ Black Heated Hand Warmer (2322-20 Bare & 2322-21 Kit) No Change
- M12™ Heated Vest (271B-20 Bare & 271B-21 Kit): Sizes S-3X