Bosch Thermotechnology Corp. introduced the Buderus SSB Industrial Boiler. The boilers are available in 798 MBH and 1024 MBH standalone units, or a 1024 cascading unit, designed to effortlessly cascade to meet demands up to 4096 MBH, making it an ideal solution for applications such as schools, hotels, office buildings and warehouses.
Engineered with the contractor in mind, the Buderus SSB Industrial Boiler models’single-platform design allows for easy installation and startup. In addition, the unit features flanged supply and return connections on both sides of the units, as well as a compact footprint, giving contractors install location flexibility.
The Buderus SSB Industrial Boiler features dual heat exchangers for increased capacity, which includes two 316L stainless steel watertube heat exchangers with easily accessible supply and return connections. The patented heat exchanger design provides consistent combustion for longevity and durability, with precision welds for increased reliability. The boiler can achieve up to 96.8% thermal efficiency with up to 10:1 modulation on a single unit and 40:1 modulation at maximum-cascaded capacity.
Designed for both space heating and domestic hot water, the boiler works with multiple building communication options, including Modbus, BACnet and LonWorks. It includes an on-board control with a 7-inch external touchscreen display to streamline common applications like connection to a room thermostat; system monitoring; outdoor reset; and domestic hot water priority standard. It also features an internal HMI screen that provides system level parameter adjustment.
• Efficiency levels up to 96.8% with up to 40:1 turndown capability.
• Built-in redundancy with up to 8 independent heat exchangers (SSB1000TL4).
• Proven 316L stainless steel watertube heat exchanger with dual parallel helix tubes.
• Consistent combustion with modulating gas valve and stainless steel mesh burner.
• Easily accessible components with removable panels on all four sides of the boiler.
• 10-year full heat exchanger warranty, with 2-year warranty for parts.
Join the conversation: