During the recent annual Bryant Dealer Rally, Chapman Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing was named Bryant Dealer of the Year. Bryant, a leading supplier of heating, ventilating and air-conditioning (HVAC) equipment, is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
“Earning the recognition of Bryant Dealer of the Year represents the strength and culmination of our partnerships at all levels; from the bonds with our employees, to our relationship with our distributor, Habegger Corporation, to the tremendous business relationship we’ve built with Bryant,” said Jeff Chapman, president of Chapman Heating, Air Conditioning and Pluumbing of Indianapolis. “I’m honored to receive this award and I look forward to representing all Bryant dealers in 2017. Our company is comprised of world-class tradesmen who are not only talented in what they do, but are also customer- centric. We pride ourselves on the entire customer experience from the initial home visit to installation to maintenance. We’re also committed to training, not only with our workforce, but we serve as advocates of the entire HVAC industry. In fact, we’re currently in the process of developing a training center at our facility in Indianapolis and we’ll be able to elevate the design and resources housed within the center that is slated to open this fall. I’m proud to be named the first Dealer of the Year in Habegger’s 65- year history and it’s quite an accomplishment to also earn this distinction in Bryant’s hometown of Indianapolis.”
In addition to the Dealer of the Year award, Bryant named GAC Services of Gaithersburg, Maryland the inaugural recipient of the Charles Bryant Award during the annual Dealer Rally. The Charles Bryant Award, named for the company’s founder, recognizes a loyal Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer (FAD) that epitomizes the characteristics of Charles Bryant, including professionalism, quality, reliability, and community spirit.
Bryant also announced its 15 Medal of Excellence winners, comprised of Bryant Factory Authorized Dealers from throughout North America who are the best of the best when judged on overall sales growth, high-efficiency and indoor air quality equipment sales, customer satisfaction and participation in dealer programs and promotions.
“Bryant dealers continue to raise the bar as some of the most professional and technically proficient in the HVAC industry,” said Matthew Pine, vice president, marketing, Bryant. “Our 2017 award winners are the very best of that esteemed group. The entire Bryant family of dealers can look toward our Dealer of the Year, Chapman Heating | Air Conditioning | Plumbing, our Charles Bryant Award winner, GAC Services, and our Medal of Excellence winners as examples of how to take care of customers and run a successful business.”
The 2017 Medal of Excellence Winners are:
- Air Tech Heating, Inc. — Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
- Bob’s Heating & Air Conditioning — Woodinville, Washington
- Chapman Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing — Indianapolis, Indiana
- Design Air, Inc. — Missoula, Montana
- Frederick Air, Inc. — Frederick, Maryland
- Garwood’s Heating and Cooling, Inc. — Edwardsville, Illinois
- H&H Heating and Air Conditioning — Richmond, Virginia
- Hohler Furnace & Sheet Metal — Sandusky, Ohio
- IERNA’s Heating & Cooling, Inc. — Lutz, Florida
- Johnson Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC — Mason City, Iowa
- Major League Comfort Systems — Oceanside, California
- Nimmer Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. — Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Quality Breeze Air Conditioning, Inc. — Miami, Florida
- Redmond’s Complete Comfort — Beech Creek, Pennsylvania
- Scott’s Heating & Air Conditioning — Longwood, Florida
For more information, visit www.bryant.com.