Bell & Gossett’s ecocirc 20-18 circulator pump provides high flexibility and high energy efficiency performance across a wide range of pumps and sizes. With seven different product settings, including purge, SP and delta T, the ecocirc 20-18 is a cost-effective and inventory-reducing solution for most residential systems and potable water systems. With an integrated drive and ECM motor, the pump operating speed can be varied to meet the system operating requirements. Available in stainless steel or cast-iron construction, the ecocirc 20-18 fulfills any heating, cooling and potable water applications. With convenient flange-to-flange connection design, installation into any system, including retrofit applications, is easy.
The basic version is a reliable, efficient variable speed ECM circulator with a variety of features that make it suitable for most residential systems.
- A maximum of 20 ft. of head and 18 GPM
- 70W maximum power
- Three modes: proportional pressure, constant pressure and adjustable speed control
- Fluid temperature: 14-230ºF
- Complete integrated system protection via CircGuard™
- Automatic air purge to remove any air trapped in the pump
- A one-turn knob and a multicolor LED display for easy reading and setting of the pump
- A check valve, included
- An insulation shell, included
The “plus version” comes with all the standard features that come with the basic version, plus an assortment of smart features that put control right at your fingertips.
- Bluetooth communication with the “MY ecocirc®” app
- Remote product control
- Troubleshooting guide
- Product information and selection
- Product registration
- Available for Apple and Android devices
- A 0-10V input
- Temperature control
- Differential pressure control
- eAdapt auto-learn and Night Mode
For more information visit Bell & Gossett.