Available in 10 to 50-ton capacities, the NXW will fit through most doors and features external fork truck lifting points for easy installation. Designed to perform to the highest standards in the industry, the NXW is used for pools, commercial aquariums, radiant floor heating, ice melt, chilled water applications, industrial process water, or to provide precisely heated or cooled water for fan coils or other applications.
The NXW is equipped with a new and improved control box providing clean wiring and easy accessibility. The control box includes an emergency shutdown button and a user interface to aid in setup and diagnostics. The refrigeration circuit has also been updated with suction and discharge line vibration absorbers and larger, more efficient heat exchangers.
Additional features of the Envision2 NXW Chiller include:
• Forklift cutouts in base of frame accessible without removing an access panel
• Class J fuses for short circuit current rating (SCCR) up to 100 kA
• Temperature sensor wells for accurate water temperature sensing
• Copper-brazed, oversized stainless steel heat exchangers for high efficiency and low water side pressure drop
• Bidirectional liquid line filter driers to maximize system cleanliness
• Optional temperature set point control software to control leaving load temperature
• Optional factory-installed pressure gauges.
In addition, the NXW is controlled using FX10 microprocessor controls, enabling an easy connection to a Building Automation System with N2 Open, BACnet, or LonWorks protocols.
To learn more about the Envision2 NXW Chiller, visit the WaterFurnace website at https://www.waterfurnace.com/.