New Orleans is the birthplace of jazz, and CONNECT 2014 will be jamming with a diverse selection of proven strategies, powerful ideas, and new technologies all geared to make you stronger in the p-h-c marketplace. Name your tune … PHCC’s got something for everyone!
Among the strategically designed educational sessions:
• How to Keep Your Contracting Business from Driving You Crazy
• Finding, Recruiting, and Training Your Next Employee
• The New Normal: Leadership and Preparedness in the 21st Century—Keynote Address by Gen. Russel Honoré
Plus, especially geared for those of you in service and repair:
• Would You Like Fries with That? How to Sell Value-Added Products
• Book More Calls – Wow More Customers
• Give Them Something to Talk About—Using Online Reviews to Double Your Business
And, tactically targeted for attendees in new construction:
• This is What a Successful PHC Construction Company Looks Like in 2020
• Estimating in Today’s Environment
• Construction Technology Trends
And … there’s much more; check out the full CONNECT program. PHCC clearly is tuned in to YOU!
Early Bird Bonus!
Register by Aug. 31 and get $100 off your registration!
Join the conversation: