The Midwest Renewable Association is bringing course offeings to Chicago! It has four course offerings coming up in 2013 that you might be interested in, right in Chicago.
Courses coming up in Chicago:
• PV 101.02 Basic Photovoltaics
• PV 201.01 PV Site Assessor Training
• PV 101.05 Basic Photovoltaics
• ST 101.03 Solar Domestic Hot Water
Check out course descriptions below and register today!
PV 101.02 Basic Photovoltaics
February 16, 2013, Near North National Title, Chicago, IL
This one-day course uses a combination of lecture and classroom activities to teach the basics of solar electric systems. Participants will learn how photovoltaic (PV) systems work, diagram the four PV system types, describe and identify components, understand the best application and limitations of each system type, define the solar window, make energy efficiency recommendations, estimate system loads, and understand the basics of PV site assessment.
Continuing Education Units:
• 6.5 learning units for American Institute of Architects (AIA) – HSW/SD
• BPI Recognized for 3.75 CEU Credits
• 8.0 credit hours for WI Dwelling Contractor Qualifier Certification
• 7.5 credit hours for WI Commercial Electrical Inspector Certification
• 7.5 credit hours for WI Journeyman and Master Electrician Certification
• 7.5 credit hours for WI UDC – Electrical Inspector Certification
For more information or to register, please visit https://www.midwestrenew.org/civicrm/event/info?id=487&reset=1.