North Olmsted, Ohio — Did you know homeowners will typically spend a month and half comparing products online before even entering a plumbing showroom? Today’s remodeling consumer is more educated, more empowered – and more demanding – than ever before. They dream, plan and shop for kitchen and bath products in ways that we could have never imagined a decade ago – and consultants need the right tools to assist in this process. Moen has combined the best of technology and unique service with this new showroom app, which launched in October.
Moen’s showroom selling app is available exclusively for consultants’ iPads* to help provide the guidance that consumers are looking for when remodeling their kitchen or bath. Through an easy to use digital landscape, the clever app tools will enable consultants to thoroughly show all of the Moen renovation and design possibilities.
Some exclusive key features include:
- Favorites – Consultants can save favorite bath and kitchen products for different clients on their iPads, an essential part of any shopping experience. The showroom consultant can also show coordinating items to meet every design need.
- Save Project Details – Consultants can save project information into a folder and then easily email that information to their customers.
- Smart and Usable Tools – From viewing product features and benefit videos to downloading spec and installation instructions, without the need for Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Filters – Intuitive filters allow consultants to narrow down available products by popularity, design style, ratings and/or reviews.
- Click and Store Feature – Saves client’s preferences and contact information locally to the consultant’s iPad so they can email it directly to their clients.
 (“HomeSight,” CNW Research, 2006-2007.)
Join the conversation: