- Only 7-1/4″ solution in its class that bevels left and right
- Integrated side and top carry handles
- Delivers 5,000 RPM for smooth, fast cuts
- Can complete over 600 cuts in 3-1/4″ base board and up to 300 cuts in 2×4 on one charge
- Shadow Cut Line Indicator
- Available: September 2017
- MSRP: $399 (bare); $499 (kit)
MILWAUKEE, WI- Milwaukee Tool introduces the industry’s most portable cordless miter saw, the M18 FUEL™ 7-1/4” Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw. By harnessing the power and run-time that only M18 FUEL™ technology can provide*, the new saw delivers maximum portability, productivity, and performance to the carpenter and remodeler.
At only 28lbs with battery, the M18 FUEL™ 7-1/4” Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw is ideal for professionals who need easy transportation on, off, and around the jobsite for punch list or callback work. Integrated side and top carry handles make it easy to carry, setup, and cleanup, increasing productivity. With no cords to wrestle with, users can work anywhere they need to without worrying about staying close to a power source. When used in conjunction with Milwaukee’s newest Miter Saw Stand, the Miter Saw still comes in at a mere 59 lbs – allowing users to simply take this capacity and performance wherever their work takes them and be ready to make the next cut.
The new Miter Saw is also the only 7-1/4” solution in its class with the ability to bevel both left and right. With a max bevel angle of 48° both left and right, users can quickly and easily make angled cuts without unnecessary extra steps. An adjustable stainless steel detent plate includes 11 detent stops and a detent override lets the user lock the saw in place for more control when a cut is needed at any uncommon angle. The new Miter Saw has the capacity to complete a range of core finishing applications, including 3-1/2” Vertical Capacity for cutting base up against the fence, 2×8 Horizontal Capacity, and 3-5/8” Crown Nested for cutting crown molding in position.
With best-in-class power, the new Miter Saw is designed to deliver 5,000 RPM for smooth, fast cuts. When equipped with Milwaukee’s revolutionary M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 5.0 Battery Pack it can power to complete over 600 cuts in 3-1/4” base board and up to 300 cuts in 2×4 on just one charge, eliminating the hassle of switching out battery packs multiple times during the day and exceeding what’s possible on multi-battery miter saws.
Because lasers have a tendency to be inaccurate, inconsistent and often difficult to see, the Miter Saw also features a Shadow Cut Line Indicator for improved accuracy. An LED directs light onto both sides of the blade, casting a crisp shadow the width of the blade kerf that is also easy to view in sunlight.
Milwaukee® is committed to improving productivity by providing performance-driven and trade-focused solutions so users can perform an entire day’s work on one battery system. This new tool is fully compatible with the entire M18™ line, now offering more than 150 power tool products.
The new M18 FUEL™ 7-1/4” Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw is a true testament to Milwaukee’s focus on investing in game-changing technology that will truly deliver breakthrough solutions for users.
* M18 FUEL™ is engineered for the most demanding tradesmen in the world. Delivering unrivaled performance, all M18 FUEL™ products feature three Milwaukee®-exclusive innovations—The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack and REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence Hardware and Software—that deliver unmatched power, run-time and durability on the jobsite. Simply put, M18 FUEL™ tools are the most powerful 18V cordless tools in their class.
M18 FUEL™ 7-1/4” Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw (2733-21)
- Blade Diameter 7-1/4”
- No Load RPM 5,000
- Arbor Size 5/8”
- Bevel Dual
- Slide Yes
- Weight 28 lbs
- Vertical Capacity Base Against Fence 3-1/2”
- Vertical Capacity Nested Crown 3-5/8”
- 45° Bevel Capacity 3/4”
- 90° Cross Cut Capacity 2”
- 90° Cross Cut Capacity (max width) 2×8
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (max height) 2”
- 45° Miter Cut Capacity (max width) 2×6
- Max Bevel Angle (L/R) 48/48
- Max Miter Angle (L/R) 48/48
Includes M18 FUEL™ 7-1/4” Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw, (1) REDLITHIUM™ XC 5.0 Battery Pack, M18™ and M12™ Charger, Blade Wrench, Carbide Tipped Blade, Dust Bag and Clamp.
*Also available as bare tool (2733-20)
Join the conversation: