What could be better than spending a few days in Chicago in January? Well, I can give you thousands of reasons to come visit, and it all centers around the AHR Expo, January 26-28. The show brings together more than 2,000 exhibitors, 40,000 attendees and, okay, maybe not a thousand, but more than 100 educational sessions.
According to show president, Clay Stevens, “You can overcome the time challenge when you participate in the 2015 AHR Expo Educational Program. The world’s largest HVACR event will feature more than 120 educational sessions, certification testing, and new technology updates all under one roof during the three-day Show. Many of these educational sessions are free and are targeted specifically to contractors.”
The Mechanical Town Hall featuring the Fab 5 is one cant-miss session. This is my fourth annual Town Hall at AHR and I am excited to announce my five roundtable guests:
• Dave Yates — This well-known plumbing, heating and solar contractor is president of F.W. Behler in York, Pa., and a monthly columnist for CONTRACTOR magazine.
• John Barba — Director of training and education for Taco, Inc. in Cranston, R.I., John’s wit and humor are a great mix for the panel, and he is one of the leading proponents on hydronics training.
• Eric Aune — A plumbing, hydronic and solar contractor (Aune Plumbing LLC), this small contracting company from the Minneapolis area knows full well how to deal with the current economic situation. He works in solar, hydronics, plumbing, boiler and tankless installations, and other high-efficiency products to remain competitive as a small shop.
• Bob “Hot Rod” Rohr — Having been a plumbing and hydronic contractor for nearly 25 years, Hot Rod is now the educational & training manager for Caleffi, North America in Milwaukee.
• Mark Eatherton — Mark has been actively involved in all phases of hydronic heating for over 38 years, and is currently the Executive Director of the Radiant Professionals Alliance, an organization dedicated to promoting the use of hydronics, specifically radiant heating and cooling systems.
Join us for this “can’t-miss” one-hour meeting where the industry’s elite will discuss:
• New 2015 Efficiency Standards
• Embracing New Technologies + Methods
• Social Media
• Selling + Profitability in Today’s Market
• Energy Efficient Products
• Hydronic Heating & Cooling
• Alternative Energy
CONTRACTOR editor Bob Mader and John Mesenbrink moderate this esteemed panel.
When: January 26, 1:00 – 2:00 pm
Where: AHR Expo 2015, Room S103a McCormick Place, Chicago
To sign up, visit https://contractormag.com/mechanical-town-hall