Lebanon, Tenn. — Lochinvar recently had the honor of hosting 16 of its top VIP Contractors and their guests for a three-day visit to Lochinvar’s headquarters in Nashville, Tennessee, for the 2013 CMA Fest, the world’s largest country music festival. The winners, all of whom are part of Lochinvar’s VIP Contractor Program, arrived with their guests on Thursday, June 6 and were treated to a weekend-long celebration of their success.
Upon their arrival, the group was welcomed with a cocktail mixer at Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville in downtown Nashville, where they had the opportunity to get to know one another and their hosts from the Lochinvar team. On Friday, June 7, they visited Lochinvar’s world headquarters for a tour of the factory and a roundtable discussion. The winners and their guests then spent rest of the weekend at the CMA Fest. The 2013 lineup included country’s biggest stars, such as Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan, Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, Miranda Lambert, Eric Church, Zac Brown Band, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum and Taylor Swift.
“We had such a great time with all of the VIP Contractors and their guests who joined us for the Nashville Experience,” said Stirling Boston, director of marketing. “It was an honor to meet the contractors behind the impressive installations we’ve seen throughout the year and put faces to the names of those who submitted registrations for all of the Lochinvar boilers they installed this season. We’re so proud to count them as partners, and we appreciate the opportunity to reward them for their hard work.”
The following VIP Contractors traveled to Nashville for the all-expenses-paid festivities with the Lochinvar team. Attendees included winners of the VIP Installation Showcase and the monthly drawings, as well as two top-performing VIP Contractors.
• Jamie Whitehead of Cooper Plumbing & Heating in Calgary, AB
• Francois Pineau of Plomberie Chauffage Normand in Montreal, QC
• Steven Carr of SPC Plumbing & Heating in Methuen, MA
• Joseph DiPietro of DiPietro Heating & Cooling, Inc. in Bradford, MA
• Nathan White of White’s Plumbing & Heating in Kenai, AK
• Matt Campbell of Comfort Aire Heating & Cooling in Lancaster, PA
• Ron Forman of JP Heating of Northern Michigan in Gaylord, MI
• Peter McCarriston of McCarriston Plumbing & Heating in Swampscott, MA
• Mark Fryer of Young Services in Carbondale, CO
• Brian Copelli of Advanced Hydronics in Denver, CO
• Jim French of Advanced Hydronics in Denver, CO
• Jim Schwankl of AK Clearwater Mechanical, LLC in Willow, AK
• Pete Cassidy of PAR Mechanical in Montrose, CO
• Chuck Brunelle of Dry Air Systems, Inc. in Newburyport, MA
• David Kunz of Holland Heating in Davison, MI
• Gabe Wilde of Alternative Energy in Sonora, CA
For more information about Lochinvar’s annual VIP Contractor Program, visit www.knightheatingboiler.com.
Join the conversation: