Caleffi's complimentary educational series, Coffee with Caleffi™, is an online technical training webinar and is intended for contractors, designers and wholesalers. Join Bob “Hot Rod” Rohr and Guest Speaker Andy DeRocher of Sustainable Engineering Group LLC on Thursday, March 21 at 12 noon CDT (check local time). Andy will take us step-by-step through these important aspects of commercial installation:
– What steps are required for site assessment and mounting options?
– Roof loading considerations: where do I start?
– What are my over-heat protection options?
– How to determine actual system performance?
– How is operation confirmed?
– Also, we will take a look at how to apply Caleffi’s new and advanced solar products.
About the Guest Speaker
Andy DeRocher currently works at Sustainable Engineering Group – a commissioning, geothermal design and energy efficiency consulting firm in Madison, Wis. He has also invested seven years as a project engineer designing and installing solar thermal systems for commercial and residential applications across southern Wisconsin. Andy teaches classroom and installation based workshops through the Midwest Renewable Energy Association, holds a B.S. in Civil Engineering from the University of Wisconsin – Madison and is a state of Wisconsin Master Plumber.