Coffee with Caleffi™, is an online technical training webinar and is intended for contractors, designers and wholesalers.
Join Bob “Hot Rod” Rohr and Guest Speaker John Siegenthaler, PE of Appropriate Designs on Thursday, May 30 at 12 noon CDT (check local time). John, an industry leader and hydronic visionary, will lead discussions regarding hydronic systems designed for cooling:
– How can hydronic cooling be used in today's buildings?
– Are there limitations in humid climates?
– What are the options for sources of chilled water?
– Can common hydronic terminal units be used?
– Do hydronic components work in chilled systems? Any special precautions?
About the Guest Speaker
John is a mechanical engineering graduate of Rensellaer Polytechnic Institute and a licensed professional engineer. He has over 25 years experience in designing modern hydronic heating systems. John is the author of Modern Hydronic Heating and numerous other publications dealing with hydronic heating.
All Coffee with Caleffi webinars are free. Click here to register
Join the conversation: