Charlotte, N.C. — Visitors to charlottepipe.com are now greeted with a new design and easier navigation. The site has been restructured with a streamlined look and feel to offer users an enhanced web experience.
Still an industry leader in providing information, the new site offers:
- A clean design that features product information, services and key marketing messages, while providing user-friendly navigation.
- A link to price lists at the top and middle of the home page.
- A detailed site map that presents information to users and search engines in an organized fashion. This also encourages consistency in navigation through the entire site.
- Products pages that include all product-related information in one place, eliminating the need for users to search different sections of the site for one product.
- A Resources & Support tab on the main navigation. This includes our documents such as technical and installation data, as well as Revit drawings, cautions and contact information for our customer service and technical service associates.
Charlotte Pipe and Foundry Company is the nation’s top manufacturer of cast iron and plastic pipe and fittings. As a leader in innovation and quality, we manufacture the industry’s broadest range of standard and specialty DWV products. We are the only manufacturer that offers a system of ABS, PVC, CPVC, cast iron, FlowGuard Gold®, ChemDrain®, ReUze® and RePVC® pipe and fittings for both residential and commercial plumbing systems.
Charlotte Pipe is headquartered in Charlotte, NC, and has seven plant locations across the United States. Combining modern technology with a century of craftsmanship and experience, Charlotte Pipe and Foundry has a proud legacy of commitment to the industry and its customers. The company is guided by the philosophy of its founder – produce the best possible product and provide the best possible service for the customer.
Join the conversation: