Fountain Valley, Calif. — Design professionals in the residential and commercial construction industry can now specify Noritz tankless water heaters using Autodesk Seek®, an online source for product specifications and building information modeling (BIM) for building design. The site now features 10 Noritz products in its database library.
With access to the three of Noritz’s most widely specified commercial tankless water heaters and seven of its most popular residential units, design professionals are able to download BIM files, models, drawings and product specifications during their active design sessions.
Noritz tankless models that are currently available in the library database include:
• NCC1991-OD Commercial Tankess Water Heater
• proTOUGH NR981-SV Residential Tankless Water Heater
• proTOUGH NR981-OD Residential Tankless Water Heater
• NC380 Commercial Tankless Water Heater
• proTOUGH NR981-DVC Residential Tankless Water Heater
• ecoTOUGH NRC1111-DV Residential Tankless Water Heater
• ecoTOUGH NRC1111-OD Residential Tankless Water Heater
• ecoTOUGH NRC661-DV Residential Tankless Water Heater
• NCC1991-DV Commercial Tankless Water Heater
• ecoTOUGH NRC661-OD Residential Tankless Water Heater
With the ability to quickly search either by model number or product name, Noritz products can be embedded directly into the search bar of major design software used by roughly 80% of the industry—including Autodesk® Revit®, AutoCAD®, and Autodesk Design Review.
“Our goal is to make it easier for architects, engineers, contractors and other professional designers to specify, design or build with Noritz tankless water heaters,” says Jason Fleming, Marketing Manager for Noritz America. “Having the products readily available in Autodesk Seek gives these professionals quick access to information that they would otherwise have to create themselves. They can simply embed the specified products into the design software, saving them time and reducing their hassle factor.”