Chicago — At the American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE) biennial business meeting, held this year in Charlotte, North Carolina on October 27–28, chapter delegates elected the members of the 2012–2014 Society Board of Directors. The following board members will represent ASPE on the national level for the next two years.
• President William Hughes Jr., CPD, LEED AP, FASPE
• Vice President, Technical Mitchell Clemente, CPD
• Vice President, Legislative David DeBord, CPD, LEED AP, ARCSA AP
• Vice President, Education Jeffrey Ingertson, CPD, FASPE
• Vice President, Membership Scott Steindler, CPD, LEED AP, ARCSA AA
• Vice President, Affiliate Vincent Scriboni
• Treasurer Gary Mahoney, CPD, FASPE
• Region 1 Director Rui Paul Silvestre
• Region 2 Director Chris Graham, CPD
• Region 3 Director James Zebrowski, PE, CPD, FASPE
• Region 4 Director Chris Scott, CPD
• Region 5 Director Kelvin Kennedy, CPD, CD
“I am looking forward to serving again as President of ASPE for the next two years and working with the new 2012–2014 ASPE Board of Directors,” Hughes says. “During the next two years I want to continue developing the programs and relationships that the Society has been working on, especially concerning membership growth. The Board of Directors will place a high priority on developing innovative membership programs, especially focusing on young engineers.”
ASPE recently launched a new special-interest group called ASPE Young Engineers (AYE) with the goal of increasing career growth opportunities for engineers under the age of 35. Members of AYE will benefit from numerous networking events, the ability to tap into an extensive knowledge base from ASPE’s 6,000 members, online educational programs, and leadership opportunities at both the local and national level. For more information on AYE, contact ASPE Membership Director Stacey Kidd at email@example.com.
Join the conversation: