Armstrong Fluid Technology has unveiled an innovative pump selection software program that is completely intuitive, easy-to-use, highly visual, and provides an excellent user experience on multiple devices and platforms. Based on extensive Voice-of-the-Customer research, ADEPT makes it easy for users to select a wide range of equipment as well as organize schedules, source submittals and specifications.
Intuitive screen designs allow users to view line drawings, multi-curves, photos, voltage, motor size, inlets, outlets, accessories, seal operating limits, seal options, construction options and more than a dozen motor options. ADEPT then lists the pumps that meet users’ specific criteria, as well as the key characteristics of each selection – such as ‘efficiency at average load’, ‘operating costs’ and ‘motor size.’
Offering advanced features not available on other pump selection programs, ADEPT complements Armstrong’s Design Envelope products, including commercial and residential pumps, Suction guides and Flo-Trex valves. Some of the key features include:
• ‘Quick Pick’ – users can add a product to their schedule with just a few clicks.
• Composite Curve Selection – patent-pending process of selecting a pump based on its operating range.
• Smart Memory – ADEPT remembers your input and preferences so that you don’t need to duplicate any effort.
• There is no password or username required, simply get to work right away.
• ADEPT looks good and works great on any screen size on all modern browsers. Use it on your smartphone, tablet or large desktop screen.
• Optionally view multiple performance curves within your results and make the right selection quickly.
• Download or email Submittal PDF, Spec PDF, Spec RFT, Curves and/or 2D and 3D Line Drawings.
• ADEPT will also be available as a native iPad App from the Apple App store.
For more info, http://adept.armstrongfluidtechnology.com.
Join the conversation: