Taco’s FloPro Training program for 2104 combine’s 2-day factory courses at their new Innovation & Development Center (IDC) with many more single day training sessions offered remotely at wholesaler and rep locations nationwide.
The company offers a broad range of professional development opportunities for plumbing and heating contractors. Participants learn to grow their hydronic expertise and boost profitability. According to Taco’s Training Manager John Barba, “Residential Hydronics – Advanced Soup to Variable Speed Nuts” is Taco’s newest main course, offered at the Cranston, Rhode Island factory in April-October.
The schedule is filling fast, so sign-up before 2014 is all sold out!
April 10-11 Sold Out
June 12-13 Sold Out
July 31-August 1 Sold Out
- Proper circulator selection
- How to read pump curves
- The truth about three-speed circulators
- Flat curve pumps – vs – steep curve pumps
- Calculating flow and head loss
- Variable speed circs: the truth about electric savings and the value of Delta T
- Piping and high efficiency boilers
- Estimating fuel and electric consumption
- Efficient zoning techniques
- Wiring for multi-pump relays and zone valve controls
- Modernizing existing systems
“The factory training sessions run two days, offering extensive hands-on experience with system wiring” said Barba. “The two-day, Cranston, RI sessions also include a factory tour and a night on the town.”
The $299 tuition covers training, hotel, meals, and all class materials. Complete class information and online registration is available at www.floproteam.com
Join the conversation: