Redesigned Taco Website Features Streamlined Navigation, Introduces Project Builder, Powerful New Productivity Tool
A new Taco website redesigned for faster, more intuitive navigation to all site information and featuring a powerful, new productivity tool for commercial hydronic engineers and system designers in now available at www.taco-hvac.com.
Taco Streamlined Navigation
All site visitors – commercial HVAC pros, residential contractors, building owners/managers and homeowners – can now precisely target their information searches and get the results they want faster and with fewer mouse clicks.
• New category icons make searching more intuitive.
• Tailor your navigation for Commercial Products or Residential Products.
• Graphic presentation of search results make selections for your job easy to see.
• Identify product candidates for your projects in two clicks: Click on product category. Enter requirements (i.e., flow and head). Click again to view highlighted products that match your job criteria.
INTRODUCING Project Builder:
A NEW LEVEL OF Productivity for Commercial System Engineers and Designers
Project Builder is a powerful new web-based app that saves time, eliminates paperwork and increases accuracy. Project Builder helps commercial hydronic engineers and designers to quickly select the right products and assemble all related project files.
• An industry first, exclusively from Taco.
• Create, save and edit HVAC projects on line. Re-visit projects to add products, modify or archive any time.
• JUST ENTER HEAD AND FLOW TO START YOUR PROJECT.
• Project Builder gathers related project schedule files automatically.
• Saves and outputs all files in convenient formats.
• Enables sharing and collaboration with colleagues.
For more, www.taco-hvac.com.