• Marissa Cox, daughter of Jody Aberts, who works in the Model Shop on first shift at Mansfield Plumbing, is attending the Mansfield branch of The Ohio State University. She is majoring in dental hygiene.
• Ridge Durbin, son of Mansfield employee Kirk Durbin, is attending West Liberty University majoring in pre-dentistry. His father works in the Grade & Pack department at the Perrysville plant as part of A-Crew.
• Samuel Pember, son of Gary Pember, the vice president of marketing at Mansfield, is attending Kent State University. He is majoring in managerial marketing.
• Jessica Shaw, daughter of Mansfield employee Christopher Shaw, who works in the Spray department (A-Crew), is attending Mount Vernon Nazarene University. She is majoring in accounting.
• Jordan Westfield, daughter of employee Brandon Westfield, is attending the Mansfield branch of The Ohio State University to study education. Her father works in the Grade & Pack department as part of A-Crew.
“Each year we offer scholarships to deserving children of our employees who are headed to college,” says Natalie Thomas, vice president of human resources at Mansfield Plumbing. “We consider the $1,000 scholarships we’re providing to these students as an investment in their futures.
“The monies for the scholarship program are dedicated to helping students pursue their dreams for higher educational opportunities. All our employees with children going to college are invited to apply for the yearly scholarships.”
Mansfield Plumbing precision manufactures millions of pieces of sanitaryware and bathware each year at its facilities in Perrysville and Big Prairie, Ohio and in Henderson, Texas. Founded in 1929, Mansfield Plumbing, which is owned by Corona, is a leading producer of top-quality, high-design, performance plumbing fixtures and fittings for use in residential, commercial and institutional markets. For more information, visit www.mansfieldplumbing.com