Designed for plumbing systems without a recirculation line, the ecocirc wireless instant hot water system from Bell & Gossett, a Xylem brand, uses electronically commutated motor (ECM) technology to operate using as little as 20 watts of power.
Installed under the sink, the system’s battery operated paired valve, equipped with an onboard temperature sensor and wireless RF transceiver, communicates with the circulator pump mounted to the water heater or hot water source to deliver temperature controlled hot water.
The ecocirc wireless instant hot water system increases energy savings through advanced technology that turns the pump on only when hot water needs replenishing. The lead-free system also contains a built in 24-hour timer with an optional push button start to adjust the system to the user’s schedule.
A paired valve is installed under the sink, or other water outlet, farthest away from the water heater, where hot water takes the longest to arrive. The valve is battery operated and equipped with an onboard temperature sensor and wireless RF transceiver and communicates with the circulator pump mounted to the water heater or hot water source.
The ecocirc wireless is lead-free and features technology that turns the pump on only when the system needs to be replenished with hot water. The pump’s unique microprocessor provides the ECM the precise frequency and voltage for maximum efficiency. A few of the key features and benefits include:
• Easy installation, no electrical outlet required under the sink
• Built-in 24-hour timer which allows system to adjust to users schedule
• Operated via wireless RF communication, ranging approximately 150 Feet
• Temperature and timer controlled
• Optional push button start
• Valve operates using two (2 AA batteries)
• Maximum fluid temperature of 203°F/95°C
• Maximum line pressure of 145 PSI
For more info, click here.