Coffee with Caleffi™, is an online technical training webinar and is intended for contractors, designers and wholesalers.
During the presentation you will be introduced to our grand prize winner, Piotr Zelasko of Able Distributors, a Design+Build Support Group, to talk about some unique applications using Caleffi components. Piotr is a well respected design engineer that is always thinking out of the box and designing efficient hydronic systems with state of the art technology. Chris Collins, H&H Solar, shares his success story: Milwaukee Brewing Company Solar Thermal System. Kevin Ratliff and Jason Geagan with Goes Sales in Texas will also join us to discuss some applications for the larger commercial applications.
Bob will guide us through the winners circle and address these questions:
- What made these designs exceptional?
- Water to water heat pumps in concert with mod con boiler provides ultimate radiant comfort. In Chicago!??
- Beer? Is it the hops or the Caleffi solar DHW that makes Milwaukee Brewing Company beer so unique?
- Hybrid Boiler Piping, mating mid and high efficiency boilers sounds interesting, tell me more!
- What best design practices can be noted… and shared?
Why not join us at this month’s Coffee with Caleffi webinar by registering today?
All Coffee with Caleffi webinars are free.