The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) named the winning products in its second annual Best of IBS Awards held last week during the 2014 International Builders’ Show (IBS) in Las Vegas.
More than 250 exhibitors applied to be considered for this year’s awards. Decided by a panel of independent judges made up of attending reporters and building professionals, the awards were given in seven categories, plus an overall Best in Show award. The winners were:
· Best Home Technology Product: Trutankless by Bollente Companies
· Best Kitchen Product: Halo HU20 Magnetic LED Undercabinet Luminair by Eaton’s Cooper Lighting Business
· Best Bath Product: Decorative Channel Drains by Quick Drain USA
· Best Indoor Living Product (Two Winners): Push Pull Rotate Door Locks by Brinks Home Security and Salt-Free Water Softening System by nuvoH20
· Best Outdoor Living Product: Classic Series by Coronado Stone Products
· Best Window and Door Product: Goldberg Barn Track by Goldberg Brothers, Inc.
· Most Innovative Building Product: JetBoard by JetProducts
· Overall Best in Show: Push Pull Rotate Door Locks by Brinks Home Security
“More than 75,000 attendees flocked the aisles during Design & Construction Week to see an impressive lineup of products featured by more than 1, 200 exhibitors on display at the International Builders’ Show”, said Randy Strauss, NAHB’s 2013 Conventions and Meetings Committee Chair and a custom home builder from Amherst, Ohio. “This year’s award winners not only represent the most innovative and best designed products across several facets of the building industry, but were also recognized as being an integral part in helping a builder build or sell a home.”